Building for a brighter future
Toolbar brings together local unemployed people of all ages who are
looking for work and ready to enter the workforce. In a relaxed atmosphere here, job seekers
are able to help and encourage each other to find work. Toolbar provides a range of facilities and services to help
participants find employment.
It's free of charge and
available to clients of the Bourne and
surrounding villages Under the expert guidance of the
Toolbar staff, you will receive training and support in developing your
job seeking skills and Toolbar help provide you with the resources needed
for an intensive search for work.
How does it work?
Toolbar can provide you with facilities to help you find work including the following:
- Access to computer and internet facilities.
- Assistance with developing Curriculum Vitaes
- Assistance in completing Application forms
- Browsing through the "Situations Vacant" sections of all local newspapers
- Interview Techniques, understanding the process.
- Difficult Interview questions and how to answer them
- Introduction to the Internet
- Preparatory Interview with feedback
- Application forms
- Recognising transferable skills
Help and support
Toolbar staff have a good knowledge of local business and will be able to discuss local work opportunities with you. They will also be able to steer you in the right direction towards a job suited to your skills and abilities.
You will have access to daily newspapers and other information directories that will help to secure you a job. It's a great support to anyone who is ready to look for work
Mast has been created to help those who fall through the net in the
ever increasingly hard times that we live in. The programme will reach out
to 16 year olds and above who live in Lincolnshire, are the most
disadvantaged and fail to me the criteria elsewhere.
click here for more details >
Mondays 10.30am to 12pm except bank holidays at Bourne Snooker Centre (see contact us page for further details)